Catch up on the top stories in video games from the previous week, and get your hype hats on for new Sea of Thieves content, Star Wars, and Agent 47.
Greetings, listeners, and welcome to another episode of Push to Talk. This episode is titled The One About Pirates and Hitmen. In it, we discuss a wide range of topics about the previous week in video games and even solve some of Joe’s problems with Hitman (2016).
- Upcoming Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update (Shacknews)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order announcement predictions (PCGamesN)
- Octopath Traveller coming to PC (Game Informer)
- Homophobic slur in The Division 2 (Shacknews)
- Games with gradual difficulty curves (#PushtoTalk)
- Audio Book recommendation: Blood, Sweat, and Pixels by Jason Schreier (Free Audible Trial)
New question for episode 019. Get your say in our #PushtoTalk segment!
What games have a well-designed, gradual difficulty ramp?
Let us know what comes to mind when you think of games that handle difficulty settings very well and allow you to learn as you play.
— Push to Talk (@pushtotalkfm) April 8, 2019
Can’t wait for next week!